Pray-N-Play Card Game
The Pray-N-Play cards contain 52 standard playing cards, each with a verse and an engaging question, activity, or prayer.
Pray-N-Play cards are perfect for moms to teach their children to pray and trust Scripture as a source of life and truth.
How to Use the Cards:
- Take turns drawing one card, reading the card, and answering the question
- Pass that card to each player for them to answer the question
- If you draw a King or Jesus card, ask any question and everyone answer that question
About Pray-N-Play Cards
I created Pray-N-Play Cards to teach my son to pray, learn Bible verses, and encourage him to talk to me about his life. I wanted prayer to become a habit and for it to be fun! Children have an attention span of 5-20 minutes MAX, so the base prayer that you use every night (located on all aces) is simple, basic, and quick. Some nights that is all we have time for, but when we have more time we take turns drawing cards. Each card has a motivational and uplifting verse with a question, task to complete, or prayer guide.
Sample Verses and Questions:
- Do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will bring enough worries on its own. Matthew 6:34
- What is one thing I could have done better today?
- Love is patient and kind. 1 Corinthians 13:4 TASK: Tell everyone 2 kind words that describe them.
- Be kind and compassionate to one another. Ephesians 4:32 PRAYER: ___________ sometimes get picked on or bullied and we lift them up to the Lord. Help me be kind and compassionate towards them.
- He will order His angels to protect you wherever you go. Psalm 91:11
- I need angels to protect me while I ___________.